View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009   #29
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 70276 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
We have to go BPA on defense regardless of what position it is. If that's a Safety, take him. If that's a LB, take him. If that's a CB, take him. If it's a DL, take him. But I don't want us taking a DL just because we want to get cute and try to have all first-rounders on the line.

Take the guy still available, on defense, who is BPA.
I'll go along with that. But if the BPA is a DL, you take him. You don't concern yourself about the fact that you got 1st rounders there already, or you're not "sharing the wealth".

I'm sure the front office won't concern themselves with that, but I can hear all the crying already if they take another DL, just mark my word.
Marcus is offline   Reply With Quote