View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009   #3
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Pre-Senior Bowl Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Not a big fan of the 2nd round pick (the Guard), as I think one of Unger, Mack, or Luigs would be available and would help out the team much more.

But goddamn do I love the time you put into your mocks.
thanks, enjoy your posts as well

I like Unger more but he is going much earlier, better prospect than I thought about the only one who could gain any push against Raji.

Mack would be ideal ZBS center, went DE with Texans own 2nd rd. pick since passed on position in first rd. given the options available & talent I see in Delmas. I would rate him even with Urbik so yeah I would be happy to get him & upgrade interior of OL. I'll have to digest the thought of Lugis he plays with such a wide base & first appearence does not fit ZBS.
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote