View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009   #21
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

I would love to see us trade Weaver to a needy 3-4 team. If we cant get a deal with Dunta then F tag him and include it into a trade package for said 3-4 teams 1st and go after Davis and a DE. I know that wouldnt happen at all , but hey it would give us a D-line man worth something and another 1st rd CB. I also would like to take a run at Elvis Dumervil since the Broncos are going for a 3-4 and he could play OLB in that D or DE in our 4-3, but we could also trade Weaver for him.

Last edited by LonerATO; 01-24-2009 at 03:26 AM.
LonerATO is offline   Reply With Quote