View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #13
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 262799 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Anyone else disappointed we have to take D-Line again....or there is a good possibility?I just don't like taking these guys middle of first. To me the first, for a team like ours, should be a time to take best player at any of the needs. Excuse me for not doing my crazy research yet..its early..but I'd rather go for a MLB to push Ryans to the outside or a Safety or DB. Definitely not DT. Maybe I'm just skittish about D-linemen and Florida St....thanks Travis

I'm disappointed that we haven't already gotten the right guys.

BUT.

If that's the best player available that meets our needs, then I'm fine with doing it.

And if the guy we draft doesn't do well but we continue to get great production from our guys in the later rounds, that's OK as long as we start racking up some wins.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote