View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #12
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus View Post
Not at all, and you are not focusing on the big picture if you keep staring at Travis Johnson. Stop looking at him.

This team needs a consistant pass rush. They don't have that, and they've never had that, and until they get it, you can forget about them staking the next step.

If the D-line is not getting it done, you draft and draft and draft and draft and draft, and then you draft some more until you get it right. When this team gets a pass rush, a consistant pass rush, . . . I said a consistant pass rush, you'll find out then how good the linebackers, and DBs are.
I dont understand what you are saying. Football is a team game. All 11 players along with the coaches, and the scheme have to do their part to make it a success. If you want to scapegoat the D line then have at it. Draft Dlinemen until you can rotate 8 first round picks in if you want.

I think you have the talent up front. You have a stud DE, 2 first round pick tackles and a couple of promising players like Robinson. After that the only high round players we have drafted are Demeco and Dunta. Share the wealth.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote