Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #58
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

I can't understand why so many people keep talking about William Moore for the first round. Just because he is the best safety in the draft possibly doesn't mean that he will be that good of one where he'll be worth a 15th pick. NO WAY. I'd take him with the 2nd, but he'll be gone and I don't want to trade down to make him our first pick either. I'd rather get a safety in the 2nd or 3rd possibly, and see if we can find a gem. We need a for sure can't miss stud with our first pick at any defensive position we can get one at.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote