Thread: Say Goodby to-
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #57
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Say Goodby to-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddict5 View Post
who's the best passrusher (that has a possibility to be here at 20 ish) from the bunch?
From what I've seen this week, and with Orakpo and Brown probably off the board, that'd be the small school guy from Richmond...Sidbury. If we're lucky he'll be there in the second round....might make it to the third. I'd move down and take him at twenty. Pick up the extra picks.

What you know for a fact is the guys best football is ahead of him. He needs to learn how to abchor against the rush. But he has very long arms and big hands. I think we should stay at fifteen and take the high end outside LB first and then Sidbury. LB, DE, whatever in the third...Running Back.... fill in with the last three. I reallly liked Clay Mathews work the last two days. I like Diles and his back up. No way though I'd go to war with just those two. If Diles snaps his leg again , we're sunk.