View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #9
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 76955 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Anyone else disappointed we have to take D-Line again....or there is a good possibility?I just don't like taking these guys middle of first. To me the first, for a team like ours, should be a time to take best player at any of the needs. Excuse me for not doing my crazy research yet..its early..but I'd rather go for a MLB to push Ryans to the outside or a Safety or DB. Definitely not DT. Maybe I'm just skittish about D-linemen and Florida St....thanks Travis
I am dissapointed that we are taking about getting another DT in the first round. A DE on the other hand is needed when we drop Weaver and his huge salary. Mario will be better once he has a player on the other side that can get after the QB.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote