View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009   #8
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sports Illustrated mock draft

Anyone else disappointed we have to take D-Line again....or there is a good possibility?I just don't like taking these guys middle of first. To me the first, for a team like ours, should be a time to take best player at any of the needs. Excuse me for not doing my crazy research yet..its early..but I'd rather go for a MLB to push Ryans to the outside or a Safety or DB. Definitely not DT. Maybe I'm just skittish about D-linemen and Florida St....thanks Travis