View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #17
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Let The Mock Drafts Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Not bad at all. I like the trade down. But I don't see Jerry fitting in San Diego. He's not a 3-4 NT so would he be moved to be a DE? If they don't take him they could look at a replacement for LT if he leaves town or maybe a Lb. That would mean Jerry could end up in Tampa Bay and maybe Cushing to Houston at #20
Yeah, DE. He would give em a little pass rush out of the line, which is gravy. Tampa is gonna want a LB for Brooks eventual replacement. I dont see SD getting a RB, cause I dont think they move LT.