View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #25
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 685 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoth-Boy View Post
You got any detailed info on his injury history? I know he's had a few issue with his ankles and shoulders, but I can find the specifics needed to judge who seriosu of a concern the history might be.
Quote:
Missed nearly half of his freshman season with a shoulder injury and was held out of some of the following seasons spring drills while recuperating...Sat out most of spring practice in 2007 with a strained hamstring then had arthroscopic surgery on his left knee...Also missed extensive action during the 2007 season with an ankle injury...Broke a bone in his right hand in 2008 and played with a cast but didn't miss any games
LINK

He has also had steroid allegations, though those can be frivolous and he's never failed a test.

Before:

One Year Later:

For the record, I don't buy the steroid allegations, but I present the photographic evidence in order to provide fair and balanced coverage.