View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #24
Errant Hothy
Hypermediocrity

Rep Power: 39179 Errant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respectedErrant Hothy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
I wouldn't be dissappointed with Cushing in the least bit. He seems like a well rounded linebacker, has the size and athleticism and can even move up to rush the passer on occasion.

Ideally, if we want him, I'd like to see us somehow trade down a few slots into the 20's maybe. Of course he could get taken, but he's a history of injuries that will cause GM's to raise the red flag. He would be able to play SLB and keep Demeco inside. If we could get a 3rd rounder with a small trade down maybe we could find that power back to compliment Slaton. And go after a DE or S in the 2nd and viceversa in the 3rd.
You got any detailed info on his injury history? I know he's had a few issue with his ankles and shoulders, but I can find the specifics needed to judge who seriosu of a concern the history might be.
Errant Hothy is offline   Reply With Quote