View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #19
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

I pretty much agree with bah007, I would not mind the pick at all other than the fact that Orakpo is still on the board. I know Lance has some scouts he trusts that don't think Orakpo is a top 10-15 guy but I have to disagree. Now if he is off the board Jerry would be a fine pick. We would still need a pass rusher either in FA or the draft, and it would maybe be another year without a good safety prospect but if he looks like the best available you gotta do it. TJ is probably gone after 1 more season and with Jerry, Okoye, and Robinson rotating at DT we could have a real solid middle.