View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #28
Tailgate
Fall of Hame

Rep Power: 27364 Tailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respectedTailgate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1/22 mel Kiper Jr. has us taking.....

Just don't see him falling to us... along with BJ Raji and Maualuga. If one of these guys fall to us, you are darn tootin we scoop one up. But I think Taylor Mays going back to school really will be the domino that leads none of them to fall to us.

Unfortunately....I think our options are going to be limited in terms of needs associated with the value of our pick. Perry? Cushing? I can very well see us trading back again.... if we are lucky enough that someone else needs to jump up for an offensive weapon.
Tailgate is offline   Reply With Quote