View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #22
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 87576 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock Draft...but wait, there's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
I think if we're going for two RBs in this draft, we can grab Gartrell Johnson in either the 4th or 5th depending on his combine, then go after Devin Moore from Wyoming later. He looks to be a Slaton carbon copy.
If Gartrell combines like he played in SHriner game he prob will not last past 3rd. One of the radio guys (I flip around between 3 stations) said Gartrell was pulled so teams could see how "I can't believe it's not butter" (my name for him) could not take ball in from within 5 yards.