View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194239 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I just see Orakpo as a multi dimensional player and believe the 4-3, 3-4 question is about Orakpo's draft value, more so if he can play one or the other. Smart, fast and strong go a long way in overcoming adversity in this league.

If Raji were selected at #15, I would not be complaining.
I agree 100%. Quick DTs like Peria may occasionally disrupt Qb but we better come up with a way to shut down the run. Lance's DT may be better than any we have but that just means we have a better talent that can't stop the RB. Orakpo I'd be ok with but does nothing for the run. Raji or Brace should stop run and still collapse pocket back pressuring the QB..