View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #14
Goldensilence
hipster elite

Rep Power: 13669 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper's 1st Mock Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
Great review but I disagree only on Philly. Up until 2 years back Westbrook was an injury waiting to happen. He has been a stud without a doubt but is getting older and his health has been a late season concern most years. I think Wells is someone they can afford to plug in and take to have a combo.
I would add on to that comment I think Reid might be more inclined torun the ball more(which they need to) if they had someone they could trust to take the load off Westbrook.

I'm not sold on Mark Sanchez but I think it's possible some team will take the gamble on him being a good enough QB in the first.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote