View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #12
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

I'm not a HUGE fan of taking another DT in the first. DE I wouldn't be opposed to. If Orakpo fell there I would be a little disappointed if we didn't take him. Guy is listed as 3 inches higher then Freeney but weighs about 8lbs less. I like that he took boxing and will probably use his hands intelligently as a pro. Not sure if we are "set" at DT but I don't we are hurting terribly enough to justify using a 1st. I think best value for the team would be a LB.
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote