View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #8
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

Surprising that he has the Texans taking Jerry, but I don't believe he'll be there at 15. I'm also surprised that he doesn't have Michael Johnson going in the 1st. I know there are a lot of questions out there about his work ethic and his dedication to the game, but I don't think the Texans can pass up that kind of athlete at a position of need. I wouldn't mind him or Orakpo. I just don't see him falling that far either.

I'm not a Brian Cushing fan. I'd rather the Texans go after Michael Boley from Atlanta who is an UFA.