View Single Post
Old 01-22-2009   #2
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 41444 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZs premiere 2009 Mock has us taking a DT. No Way !

I agree, no Okoye clones, as we already have a work in progress. We need a player that come in make an impact, but also to provide a skill set that is different than what we already have.

I like Brace in the 3rd, but I would rather jump up to take him in the 2nd than a reach for Jerry in the 1st. Both options I would rather not take.

I saw LZ thought Orakpo may slip, and his mock shows that. But Orakpo at 15 and Matthews in th 2nd make us faster, smarter and better on the Defensive side of the ball.

Last edited by Kaiser Toro; 01-22-2009 at 08:54 AM.
Kaiser Toro is offline   Reply With Quote