View Single Post
Old 01-21-2009   #2
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mel Kiper's 1st Mock Draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Has the Texans selecting: Everette Brown, DE, Florida St. - 6'4" 252lbs

Here's the link:

http://insider.espn.go.com/espn/insi...ory?id=3849927

What I found surprising is that he doesn't have any Safeties going in the 1st. Good news for the Texans. Maybe William Moore or Louis Delmas will fall into laps in the 2nd. I've been impressed watching Delmas in the Senior Bowl practices. He wants to hit!
I went to the Texas Bowl and flat out missed him ... ooops .