View Single Post
Old 01-20-2009   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock Draft...but wait, there's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
What about Johnson going around end on a fake, Shonn Green up the middle and Slaton as WR opposite AJ? The options are endless. QB will not be addressed and I predict Shaub will get his bonus next season and Sage will continue with a new contract.

I am gone for weekend. Dream on Texan fans!
Ok, that choking sound is me swallowing crow after watching Ian Johnson be ineffective in East-West game. He did have one reception for 8(I think) but did not look good running. I still like my premise of have a HB similar to Slaton, but if we sign Shonn Green or Gartrell Johnson (now he looked good) as a power back I am A-okay. Either can take it for a long gain or power over in red zone.