View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009   #36
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Why we blew our shot....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Hold up - do I understand this correctly? You had to pay $82 for a ticket (plus incidentals, I'm sure), and now you're just out of that money with no game to show for it? No refunds, no exchanges?

Didn't someone else post a similar story here about the Cards tickets? People had to buy the tickets in advance, and if the team didn't make it, a credit would be issued for the following season ticket package, IIRC. If this is the direction the NFL is headed, I'm glad I got out when I did.
That's not entirely the case. PSL holders have that advantage in TN, we don't have to buy tickets for both rounds but if we don't we lose the license and rights to that seat if the Titans advance to the next round.

Single-game tickets went on sale the week of the Ravens game and would have gone on sale last week had we advanced. The only people with a chance to buy a ticket to the AFFCG would have been PSL holders, I believe.

To me, "No Refunds" simply means that all sales are final. I would imagine most teams handle it that way. Once you buy it, its yours. If you want your money back go sell it.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote