View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009   #23
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Why we blew our shot....

Hold up - do I understand this correctly? You had to pay $82 for a ticket (plus incidentals, I'm sure), and now you're just out of that money with no game to show for it? No refunds, no exchanges?

Didn't someone else post a similar story here about the Cards tickets? People had to buy the tickets in advance, and if the team didn't make it, a credit would be issued for the following season ticket package, IIRC. If this is the direction the NFL is headed, I'm glad I got out when I did.