View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
I don't think that the Texans FO will wait any longer to cut Weaver.
http://www.inthebullseye.com/cap2009.html
I'll put $3.5 million on the fact that they'll rather pay $2.7 million and give someone else that hasn't been a huge disappointment a chance.

Also, i forgot to put this in the first post, i think Harper will be a better pro than Painter. I watch Tiger games whenever i can and i believe his senior slump was due more to the slipping of Bowden than his lack of skills.

We'll just have to disagree regarding Anthony Weaver. Don't get me wrong I'd be all for the Texans cutting him but I just don't see it happening, I don't think McNair wants to add dead money to the payroll. As for 6th round QB's I'd take Cullen Harper, Curtis Painter, or Tom Brandstater. I think they've all got the physical size and basic skills to be future QB's in the NFL, they can all hold a clipboard for a couple years and Kubiak could teach them the rest.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote