View Single Post
Old 01-18-2009   #5
rarazz00
VOLUME 10

Rep Power: 114 rarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respectedrarazz00 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: My mock for Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by V3rm0nt3r View Post
i agree with most of this. the thing that i would change is that i think safety is a higher priority than round three. William Moore (Mizzou) is a first round option and Patrick Chung (Oregon) if hes still there in round 2. DT and DE are both needs as well but S trumps them in my mind.
Thanks for the reply...the way I see it...If the Texans draft DE and DT in the 1st two rounds, we'll get pressure on the QB and be able to stuff the run...our LBs are promising and our corners are as well(ok maybe two).yes our safetys do need help and I was all over Taylor Mays and I'm not so sure William Moore will be there at pick 15. again I really think with the pass rush and run stopping abilities that are needed, Rhodes/Gibbs can work wonders on Nic Harris.-SS-(OU)..

Last edited by rarazz00; 01-18-2009 at 11:02 PM.
rarazz00 is offline   Reply With Quote