View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009   #40
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 75432 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Member Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan in Japan View Post
I'll take the Saints, but I'm in Combat Skills Training in Seattle, about to head to Iraq...can't check the computer as often as I'd like.

Why hasn't anyone taken the Texans yet??? I'd love that pick, but I'm sure someone who is a Mod or vet would be more deserving of the honor.

Cheers,
Texan in Seattle (Ft Lewis)
They were taken a few hours before your post. Sorry but you need to pick another team. Since you dont get online that often, I will assign a temp team for you now, so you dont miss out.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote