View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock Draft...but wait, there's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-ReK View Post
All of our first rounders under Kubiak have sounded like reaches and were a bit of a gamble. Mario has paid off. The jury is still out on Amobi and Brown. The fact is that Maybin has the potential to be what we need.
Good point.

I'm not so sure I would go with those two, I just think you over-value needs. You take the 5th best D-Lineman instead of the 1st pick of Safety OR running back when you could just as easily taken the top flight safety, got Brace at DT in the 2nd, maybe Davis RB in the 3rd?

Opinions though, I love the F/A, releases and sheer effort of the post...
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote