View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009   #364
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Where is the smack?

Are you shying away from it because of the Texans streakiness lately?

I don't find it conceivable that you guys would take the high road. It's not in a Tinbred's genetic code.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

Hmmm who's name started this thread? As a matter of fact I can not recall a single thead I started over here. But please spew your hill billy, inbred nonsense so I can 'start stuff'

The reason I come on rival boards is to get a different perspective then the talking heads and homers that occupy all teams boards. You guys might be harsh but at least you tell it how you feel.

Plus it is good to know thy enemy.
I believe OP was calling you trolls out because you guys tend to disappear when the Texans are on a roll and only reemerge to kick us when we are down or come in here to make yourself feel better when you inbred children of Uranus choke yet again. You may not start stuff but your friends often do. I do not need to spew hillbilly inbred stuff...just watch a Titans home game.....if the sound of dueling banjos doesnt pop into your head I would be shocked.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote