View Single Post
Old 01-16-2009   #10
D-ReK
RAWWWRR!

Rep Power: 684 D-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respectedD-ReK is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 3 Round Mock Draft...but wait, there's more!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Mario View Post
Great job. I like what you've done here. With that said, I would hate to see us miss out on Andy Levitre in the 2nd, and if we missed Andy, we should have considered Luigis in the third. Its no secret that our interior line needs some help. But other than my personal choices great job!

Also the Titan's drafting Percy Harvin would be a nightmare IMO. I think he is underrated and will take the NFL by storm next year with the right team.
I agree with you that we need to, at the very least, address depth on the interior of the OL. That being said, I'd list our needs as a team as: DE, DT, FS, RB, interior OL, CB. Also, I'm a bit skeptical that Kubiak would pull the plug on Myers after only one season. We all saw him getting constantly pushed back, but maybe Kubiak thinks that he can be more stout at the point of attack after gaining a year of playing experience and spending time with our new, improved (?) S&C team.

That being said, if we happen to pursue and land Brown, a guy who LZ thinks should at least be looked at, either Brisiel or Myers could become that depth I was speaking of earlier and it would no longer be a draftable position. A guy can dream...

Regarding Harvin, I do think he's a bit too frail and he doesn't really have a true position. He'll likely end up being what Reggie Bush should be: a slot WR who handles PR and KR duties. He could thrive in that role, if he can stay healthy.