View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #358
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Big talk snipping out pieces and hiding on your own board. Why not man up and post in the thread?
Again I think it does say Texans talk...I believe Texans fan can say whatever they want about other teams on their board. Hey its just me.

I never understood why go to another teams board and start stuff...until they loose and then disappear till some one calls them out....then act all high and mighty ...hmmmm I guess Ill never understand it.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote