View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #347
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Or maybe you just don't get them. I'll sit down next time I tell you one mmmkay?
No, I understand what you were saying as it was a pretty straightforward analogy.

You compared the Titans fanbase to guys who think it is some sort of special accomplishment to have carnal relations with overweight females.

Usually, this is when someone pipes up and says, well gee, congratulations, you wanna cookie? But I figure your unfortunate analogy deserves better....