View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #38
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Scout In. Top 32 - 12/5/08

I would like to see the Texans take Maybin in the 1st rd. I believe he can play the SAM on 1st & 2nd down. He could play DE on 3rd down.

We would have one of the fastest LB corps in the league. With Maybin, Ryans & Adibi I believe we would have the blitzing LB's Bush was talking about @ his press confrence.

If Bush really wants a pressure defense they should draft a DE like Krueger or Williams in the 2nd rd.

Imagine a DL that looks like this on 3rd down

DE Krueger DT Mario DT Okoye DE Maybin

We should be able to get more pressure on Manning than ever before.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote