View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #344
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 115090 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
wow some don't understand the concept of "franchise"

I think that someone needs to point them to the Titan website and show them history section on it so they understand that the Titans have the Oilers in their record books

LIke the Titan fans, they want no part of the past unless it is good.
Quote:
Eddy

Yea really posting the winning percentages of the Houston Oilers from the 60s is really really stupid.
I didn't even respond to Eddy's comments since its apparent that he has no reading comprehension skillz. I posted the winning percentages of each teams first 7 years in the NFL. The Oilers were in the NFL in the 60's? Really??