View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #24
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansSeminole View Post
I'm not convinced you can stand E. Brown up on a consistent basis either. I'm big on what I see, rather than what is possible, and I really haven't seen Everette Brown do it. Everything that I have seen tells me that he is a defensive end. The combine will be huge in determining how teams see him as an NFL player. If you draft E Brown on this team it is to play DE. Taking him to try LB out would not be a good idea IMO.
If he was a little heavier I'd be banging Brown's drum no doubt. You can't argue against his porduction. the guy is a beast. At fifteen he'd work.

But if they could stand up Maybin , and understand I hate Penn St., he'd be the round peg in the round hole. Leave Rayns inside....Maybin over time beats out one of Dilles or Adibi. And this year he could rotate at DE. Give them a push in second and long and third and long. He'll get there. So could Brown. He might be able to do the same thing. I'm banking on the transition of Maybin on how fast he is. I believe he'll break 4.7 at the combine. If Maybin is four six five or under, that's side ine to sideline speed for a OLB.