View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #23
TexansSeminole
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 67005 TexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respectedTexansSeminole is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by threetoedpete View Post
If they can't, makes a pretty good guy to rotate with @ DE. He's not a sure thing....Orakpo gone off the board....Everette Brown....I'm just not convinced you could stand him up....Maybin you've got a real shot. I don't see any more risk here than with Cushing's injuries or James Laurinaitis' forty time. Both of whom might be off the board by our pick. Maybin ,Not a BPA for most teams. He might be for us. He can get there when they send five.
I'm not convinced you can stand E. Brown up on a consistent basis either. I'm big on what I see, rather than what is possible, and I really haven't seen Everette Brown do it. Everything that I have seen tells me that he is a defensive end. The combine will be huge in determining how teams see him as an NFL player. If you draft E Brown on this team it is to play DE. Taking him to try LB out would not be a good idea IMO.
TexansSeminole is offline   Reply With Quote