Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #36
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc_txtech View Post
How far do you guys think Crabtree will fall if he runs a 4.6 in the 40 yard dash?

Don't get me wrong, I think the guy is a hell of a receiver and I think he will excel in the NFL but I just don't think he has the kind of straight line speed that is going to dazzle the scouts at the combine.

I have a gut feeling that his stock is going to take a big hit after he gets clocked at the combine or on his pro day.
Everyone of the GM's has the image of him shaking off the Texas defenders and winning the game with an exhausted clock branded in their brains. He ain't getting out of the top ten. Even if he runs a 4.6. Remind us all again what Jerry Rice ran at the combine ? The guy's got skills.

With you beer lover. The offense is top ten in fifteen of the offensive stats. The defense on the other hand.....