View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #22
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Why do all of them have us taking William Moore. No way would the Texans take him at 15. God I hope not. Some in here may want Moore, but I'm not that high on the guy at all and NO WAY at 15. Maybe if we were to trade down, but Mays was the only S I wanted in the first round.

I think we should go with Aaron Maabin or a top LB.
I with you. It's a Jason Babin Risk all over again no doubt. Good school and a high quality person...

The upside, if they could stand him up would hit big holes in the defense. Second level player maker....you have no doubt can bring the heat when they needed it. Doesn't have to start right away at Will or Sam if the two come back, Dilles and Adibi, 100% this summer. There would be no need to rush him into the line up.

If they can't, makes a pretty good guy to rotate with @ DE. He's not a sure thing....Orakpo gone off the board....Everette Brown....I'm just not convinced you could stand him up....Maybin you've got a real shot. I don't see any more risk here than with Cushing's injuries or James Laurinaitis' forty time. Both of whom might be off the board by our pick. Maybin ,Not a BPA for most teams. He might be for us. He can get there when they send five.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 01-15-2009 at 01:34 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote