View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #21
threetoedpete
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 142 threetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respectedthreetoedpete is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Maybin looks like a 3-4 rush LB to me.

I think he could play weak DE in a 4-3, but he weighs 235-240 right now. I'm not comfortable with that. If we drafted him to play DE, he would definitely need to add some muscle.
Yes he is and he's light for a Sam. What he does have in the bank is an elite first step. If you want that first step, going to cost you a fifteen pick. He will not make it to our pick in the second. Buffalo would make sense for Maybin. I've got them taking Pettigrew to shore up the o-line.

Corner... I can see for Robinson insurance....I don't believe his production is worth an eight million dollar tag. And it is a hole.

Absolutely hate the Moore or the Micheal Johnson picks

Drafting a poor tackling SS or an under motivated DE, would be very disappointing to me. Moore won't beat out what we have. And I believe Johnson will go MIA as soon as the rookie check clears the account.They both scare me to death.

Last edited by threetoedpete; 01-15-2009 at 03:24 PM.
threetoedpete is offline   Reply With Quote