Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #33
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19125 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Malcolm Jenkins. Easy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
First off it will be a major shock (to me at least) if Jenkins, Oher and Monroe are still available at 15. If all 3 are still there you have to go Oher. You just dont pass on FRANCHISE LT's.
I'd love to add Oher as our LT and move Brown to RG or RT. That would really mask Myers deficiencies and we'd have a KILLER running game.

With that said, I think they go BPA and that would be Malcolm Jenkins. I'd be totally on board with this pick b/c he's just so talented and would make our secondary great. I actually think he could easily be the first 'D' player taken in the draft though.
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote