Thread: 2009 mocks
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2009   #31
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2009 mocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
First off it will be a major shock (to me at least) if Jenkins, Oher and Monroe are still available at 15. If all 3 are still there you have to go Oher. You just dont pass on FRANCHISE LT's.
Though I agree, my thinking here is that we have a possible franchise LT in Brown. He wasn't all-world last year but he was solid as a rookie in a very tough division for tackles.

We don't have a franchise CB, which has become the most critical position on the field besides QB.

If we grab Oher, where do we put Brown? If we grab Jenkins, this team has solid talent and depth at CB for really the first time in franchise history.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote