View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #332
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

I got home early and the game is on nfl replay and well seeing the Titans choke like predicted was just as sweet the second time.

If you listen closely you can hear fans in the stadium...say well at least we have the lady volunteers. Hmmmm I wonder who would win in a fight? a flat in the front Titans ( gutless for you Titan fans) could be Pat Summit. That would be a fight I would pay to see.

Pat Summit in a TKO because grown men in columbia blue tend to choke on a tic tac.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote