View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #9
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
Maybin looks like a 3-4 rush LB to me.

I think he could play weak DE in a 4-3, but he weighs 235-240 right now. I'm not comfortable with that. If we drafted him to play DE, he would definitely need to add some muscle.
God I get so sick of worrying about what player fits well in the 4-3 or the 3-4. I wish most of these players could just be a little bit more versatile and be able to play in both.

That is one thing I loved about when I first heard Will Muschamp say when he first got to Texas. He said he didn't care what kind of player you are or think you are. He said he wanted players that could play in either system, and find ways to be successful. He said he wanted FOOTBALL PLAYERS. Not 3-4 guys or 4-3 guys. FOOTBALL PLAYERS.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote