View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94174 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I put together a Mock Draft Tracker for the Texans pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
I agree - I think Moore is a reach at 15. Mays is the only safety I think was worth a first-round pick by the Texans - unless we trade WAY back, but even then... I'm not at all a fan of Moore.
Well we're on the same page as far as that is concerned.

Like I've said for the last two weeks or so, realistically I think the best player available as far as OUR NEEDS go on defense will be a LB like Muleauga, Curry, or Spikes, but Spikes didn't overly impress me in the National Championship game. I've got a buddy that swears Spikes is the real deal though, so he has me a bit intrigued.

Since we need a DE so bad, I like Maabin because he was really really productive even as a Junior so he might have even been better as a Senior. Orakpo should be gone, and I think our only real hope at DE in the first would be Maabin, but I'm betting he'll be gone as well. So that will most likely leave us with one of those LB's I mentioned in which I would happy with. I love Aaron Curry. God, him and Demeco would be great together.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote