View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #330
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasguy346 View Post
I think we're being too hard on BA. He worked really hard on that analogy, and frankly I think we got a glimpse of his true feelings regarding his team. The part BA left out is that his team wasn't able to "get it up" for that chubby chick that was the Ravens. He's coming to terms with his & his teams' impotence. Luckily they have pills for that sort of things these days.

Remember if you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours be sure to stay far away form VY or he might try to break out some KY on you. But Blazing Anus knows all too well about that.
LOL! The boxes sport colors I've seen before. That team wears those colors again?