View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #325
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
No our head coach did not change. We have gone through a few OC and are on our second DC.
Then you stand corrected. Thanks for playing!

Quote:
No I don't. I was not going to comment on it at all but Bill went over to my board and practically begs me back. I linked to it. Might want to catch up on the thread before you put your hoof in your mouth.
ahhh, I see. It's all TB's fault. Riiiiiiiiiight.

You still showed up and continue to make and ass out of yourself. I don't think TB is your puppet-master.

Otherwise, you'd be a lot funnier.

Quote:
Punched us in the mouth? We lost on turnovers that is it. Nothing more. We out played the raven on every level but turnovers.
I think a no. 1 seed losing to a wildcard team - much less one with a rookie QB and HC - is always a punch in the mouth.

Guess what? That L is still an L, regardless of what color sprinkles you put on it.

Quote:
Difference is our coach has not been broken in since week 8 of the season. While we are out getting beer to take a seat the Texans are headed to Levits to replace there worn out furniture. How is that new leather recliner treating you BTW?
What are you babbling about? "Broken coach"? Dude, lay off the crack pipe. That so-called "broken coach" still beat your mighty team.

Man, my leather recliner was super comfy for watching your team choke another playoff game, too! Thanks for asking! Hope yours is as comfy for you during the rest of the playoffs. Go Ravens!!

Quote:
Texans fans making fun of Titans fans are like 30 year old virgins making fun of a guy who is hooking up with a chunky chick. End of the day we are still getting there.
It's more like a 7 year old making fun of the fat, middle-aged bald guy for trying to go to clubs meant for real men. You know the place: AFC Championship Club! The bouncer told your fat ass to quit hitting on the young girls, because you can't dance and your breath stinks!