View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #306
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Your coaching staff, and specifically your head coach, never changed. Get with your history, man.
No our head coach did not change. We have gone through a few OC and are on our second DC.

Quote:
Do you honestly think the biting sting of seeing your mighty 13-3 team melting down it's homefield advantage will somehow be lessened by trolling a Texans board?
No I don't. I was not going to comment on it at all but Bill went over to my board and practically begs me back. I linked to it. Might want to catch up on the thread before you put your hoof in your mouth.

Quote:
Dude, a WILDCARD team punched your team in the mouth in your own backyard!
Punched us in the mouth? We lost on turnovers that is it. Nothing more. We out played the raven on every level but turnovers.

Quote:
At the end of the day, your team is no different than ours for the rest of the season. Sitting on their asses, watching the playoffs from their couches! Enjoy!
Difference is our coach has not been broken in since week 8 of the season. While we are out getting beer to take a seat the Texans are headed to Levits to replace there worn out furniture. How is that new leather recliner treating you BTW?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote