View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #299
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 274145 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BTW how did you guys do against Baltimore in the regular season? At least the Titans got a W out of them and did not get 41 points hung on them by a roookie.
yeah, winning that game was great to get homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. See, it works like this: you host the divisional playoff and choke, then everyone goes home to watch the rest of the playoffs. I guess that's homefield advantage for ya'. How's that working out?

You crack me up, man. We Texans fans realize that we are building a team from nothing. We started with zero and had to assemble it all from scratch. These things take time, not that I would expect you to understand.

Your team, on the other hand, went 10-0, the best record in your franchise's history, end up with the NFL best record of 13-3, and what did that get you? A spanking in your own stadium. That's rich, man! I guess beating the Ravens in regular season means so much now, 'eh?

Titans suck