View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009   #287
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Personal insults

I have told you more then once and other posters have made the same comments. People should point you out if you never pay attention. Sorry if that hurts you feelings but the reality is you don't.

BTW posts don't talk they are written words so if you are hearing thing .... IDK.

I

Come on you can admit you were drinking when you posted this. Yes the top team in the NFL record wise is on the road to moving. Do you know anything about football or did you just buy a jersey and go to a game now you are an expert. I think a team that has gone 7 seasons without a winning record is more likely to move then a team that just went 13-3 but please don't let the personal insults hurt your feewing.

Yes teams live and die by local fans.

Do I really need to post the definition of delusional?

The obvious does not need to be creative just on the point ... which my comment was. If you are insulted maybe you should pay more attention. The stuff has been in my post since the start.
Was I drinking when an entrenched playoff team moved from one of the largest cities to a small town not even touching a million. ? was that rational? It was a move that only made sense to the insane...yet you Titan fans still justify the move as a sound business move.

Just bought a jersey?????? Excuse me!!!!! pay attention and READ WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.
YOUR TEAM IS MY SLOPPY SECONDS....a shade of its former glory

I grew up going to the Astrodome... you may have heard of it and watched my beloved Oilers of the Moon era. My first game was Oilers vs Dolphins in Marino's second year. At that game I met Earl Campbell.....Tyler Rose....you may have heard of him. Since then I have been hooked on football. I lived and breathed with Moon. Givens, Jefferies, Dishman, White...Cody Carlson's parents lived in the street behind mine. I followed that team with all my soul. I was a ball boy when they were here for training camp
I lived and breathed for those great teams of the 80's and 90's teams who by the way had playoff appearances and the highest scoring offense the league has ever seen. Yet the owner moved a succesful franchise to a backwater berg without a stadium...hmmmmmm. You may not remeber that because it was before you bought your first Titan's jersey.

I know what delusional is :
It is thinking that an owner who has shown loyalty to a buck will be loyal to his diehard fans...you supported them how long? 10 years.... not even close to how long some of us supported the oilers. I dont even know about the pastorini era..other than Earl up the middle Earl to the left and what ever my dad told me about them. The old schoolers have tons of stories about that era, when the players tailgated after the game.
I think it is you who is delusional to think a one and done team is safe. The Oilers did win more than one division title. Not just any division either...the storied AFC Central...playing against names like Bernie, Boomer, Chuck Knoll and others. You go right along thinking they are safe. Soon as LA has a stadium they are gone because bud will take the buck and head to LA. (I believe he has said so...where did I see that?)

Delusional is thinking Radio is the future of your franchise (out of Bud's mouth)

Delusional is not comprehending one's current situation...well your situation is the same as ours...watching other teams in the championship games...shoot I was doing that when I was a kid...However I can not remain in the delusional state like you because they were shattered when my team left.

I am not delusional I have faith.....I have faith in the new owner and management to return the state of Houston football back to its former glory. The Texans are rising and may they one day crush all who get in their way and bring a Title back to the state of Texas...you see we like Championships here in Texas and not just good regular season records.

You didnt hurt my feelings....you got my Battle Red blood boiling...I am Texan and made of a mix of rawhide and Buckee's jerkey. Nothing a frontrunning Tack fan could say could hurt me. Titans suck..end of story.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote