View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #282
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, BipolarTheTitan, Bulluck53, etc. Where are you guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You are not very quick are you? Completely disregarding the fact that I have repeatedly mentioned I am from California the games I spoke of were playoff game that are always televised.

BTW logic would be waisted on you.
Well that would be shocking to me since I got an A in logic.... but good going with the personal insults.....I am sorry if I havent paid attention to every single word that comes out of titan fan.. all I hear is "blah blah front runners...blah blah we have always been a great organization with an established history of 10 years....blah blah we are a sucessful orgtanization..blah we are not rednecks...blah." Its almost like listening to a poor man's version of Cowboy fan.

I have some real logic for ya....will you be purchasing Jaguar or Titan ticks once one or both teams move to LA.

A titan fan in CA what is logical about that? do you root for the grizzlies as well? Logic would dictate that you do not....because Titan fan= front runner...well once they start to win...maybe...you may have to put up lakers jersey...oh then you are just sticking up for your hometown team...

Not too quick and logic wasted please.....if you are going to insult me make it creative....then again just go steal someone else's joke like you stole their team.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote